Today was a good day. I played golf in the morning at Southern Oaks with Nicky J. and Drew (Fu). I finally beat Nick. This may not seem like a big accomplishment, but he has beaten me badly the last few times we've played. So today was sweet redemption. After I got back from playing golf, I watched the last few holes of the PGA tournament at Harbor Town. Then, as if my day wasn't already awesome enough, my special girl made my favorite dinner! Rice and bean night was amazing!! I have very bad gas now, but it was worth it... so delicious.
Let's play Name That Tune - Song title and singer:
"My Maserati does one-eighty-five. I lost my license, now I don't drive"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I ride in a limo, and lock my doors in case I'm attacked. Easy one, The Eagles.
Black beans are the worst. Trust me.
wow, you are soooo funny. you did have bad gas. you smell, but i'll keep you around anyway.
oh, and your blog looks fabulous. good job.
I've linked your blog to mine. Expect your readership to explode by 1 or 2.
You've got a good girl there, Landon. She accepts you even with your horrible gas. She must be a saint.
yeah, i think i can smell you all the way in DC. grody.
Actually, it is not the Eagles. It was recorded by one of the band members after they split. I'm remembering Joe _____ (can't remember the last name). I think the name of the tune is 'Life's Been Good to Me (So Far).
Not bad for an old fart like me....
It's Joe Walsh.......
Nice job Mr. Reed! I just bought the Joe Walsh greatest hits CD... it's not too bad.
Post a Comment